Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Soul-Mate Prayer

Oh Lord, I pray for a man that would a part of my life

A man that really loves You more than everything

A man that will make me the second best in his heart

A man that lives not for himself but for You

Face and physical attraction isn’t important, the most important thing is I want a heart that really loves and thirsty of You and has a desire to be like Jesus. And he must know for whom and for what he lived, so his life isn’t useless.

Someone who has a wise heart, not only a smart brain.

A man that loves me but also respects me.

A man that not only can adore me but can warn me when I am wrong.

A man that loves me not for my beauty but for my heart.

A man that can be my best friend in every time and each situation.

A man that makes me feel like a woman when I am beside him.

I am not asking for a perfect man Lord, but I am asking for an imperfect man instead so I can make him perfect in Your eyes.

A man that needs my support for his strength.

A man that needs my prayer for his life.

A man that needs my smile to cover his sadness.

A man that needs my love so he could feel be loved.

A man that needs me to make his life perfect.

And I also ask Lord, please make me to be a woman that could make him proud.

Give me a heart that really loves You so I could love him with Your love not with my love.

Give me Your gentle spirit Lord Jesus, so my beauty won’t come for my appearance but come from You.

Give me Your hands that enables me to pray for him always.

Give me Your eyes so I can see many good things in him and not the bad one.

Give me Your mouth that fulfilled with Your words of wisdom and encouragement so I could support him everyday.

Give me Your lips and I will smile at him every morning and I want that when we finally meet, both of us, we can say: “How great Thou art!”.

Lord, please give me someone that could make my live perfect. I know that You want us to meet at Your right time and You will make everything beautiful in Your time.

In the name of Jesus, I pray.

AMEN.

LoveIs1280 

The prayer above was a prayer that I have been praying since junior high. I can’t remember where I got that prayer but for them who has written this prayer, I want to say thank you. And I hope this prayer can still be a blessing for everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment