Sunday, March 13, 2011

Am I Still Pumping Up?

Today is March 13th, 2011. A year ago I was away. Thinking back to that moment, I realized that I have been through many things which made me stronger yet weak. I hate it when I realize few things made me weak!

Well, back to the now situation. I am writing my research proposal at the moment. I am amazed when I read journals and books about how wide the world of nursing is and that there is still some gaps between things that still become a good chance for nursing research.

I look around and see my friends around, they might be still pump up for what is going on around here. How about me? I am I guess.

Well this is the pumping up spirits that are in my belongings right now.

5% from my heart because I want to be a professional nurse, serving people to glorifying God.

5% from my mom, because she wants to see me be successful in life.

5% from my dad that he wants me to beat him in his education achievements.

5% from my brother because he always talks so proudly about me and wants to be like me. I bet you will be better than me.

5% from my best friend although she might be so heatedly with me and my life, she pumped me up. She might not realized that though, or maybe she did.

Then from all the people who is always asking me about: “When will you be graduating?”, they give me 20% of spirits to pump up my self.

5% from the one who I haven’t met yet, that he might be around somewhere, so that I can make him proud when we finally meet. That is my 50% pumped up spirit for the things that are happening around me now.

The rest 50% belongs to God. He is the one who have given me all the impossible dreams to come true and enable me to be who I am today. Last year was the most recent work of Him. You might not believe it when you read this, but I do believe it because my life was and is and will be this far because of Him.

So, am I still pumped up? YES, I DO!

Go Kinan, Go Kinan!

No matter what, I have God, the best source of hope ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment