Saturday, March 12, 2011

I know HE must be leading me… Keep in faith!

“Lord, I would place my hand in Thine,
Nor ever murmur nor repine;
Content, whatever lot I see,
Since ’tis my God that leadeth me.”

That was the song that touch me today… I reckon the Indonesian verses from “Tenanglah Kini Hatiku” goes like this:

“Tak kusesalkan hidupku, betapa juga nasibku, sebab Engkau tetap dekat, tanganku dipegang erat.”

I know that He is leading me everyday.

I know that wherever I am going, He is with me.

I had a bad experience yesterday when I was on the way home. I sat on the public transport called angkot and beside me sat somebody called Mr.X as robber. He and his friends was successfully cheat a lady by selling a talking bird which can’t talk after they had left. The lady paid the bird with a Blackberry Torch and sum of money that I reckon quite a lot. Thanks God, I am safe. I feel so bad when I hopped of the angkot. So bad that my knees were shaking under pouring rain that wet me so.

I feel sad for the lady, but I cannot do a thing. In principle of Emergency where we have DRABC and D stands for Danger. At that time, it was a danger for me to help her. I chose to stay silent and pretend I didn’t recognize that because I might be hurt if I do something. Nobody knows whether they have a gun or any other thing with them.

Anyway, going from there. I got a called from my mom. After the quake that hit Japan yesterday (11.03.11), my mom rang me and said to be to not be panic because the government just said that there is a possibility for a tsunami in my hometown. Oh my God, what a news! I just keep praying and cannot stop it when my heart pounding again so fast. I am nothing compare to Your mighty hand Lord, and if You shake my hometown I will just get a ruptured liver (means: my heart is broken).

Praise God, everything was settled after 4 hours of anxiety. Everybody safe.

Late at night, my tutor at school chatted with me and she was asking about two person that was and is on my circle of relationship. It was A and B. A was my old friend, I should say we were close friend but then not anymore since something happened between us. B is my friend but I had no contact with her for sometime. When we discuss about them and my role, I just got the point that: We have so many relationships in our lives but not every relationship work well. There is a probability of failing relationship although we already trying hard to make it work. But there is one relationship that will work no matter what because the other party work really hard to keep the relationship. It was our relationship with God. It will never failed and He is there always forgiving us as we come to Him with our sad life where we must or have been messing things up for some time.

I leaned that no matter what God lead me. He holds my hand and He keeps me safe. Thanks Jesus!

P.S. I know that He keep you safe too.

No comments:

Post a Comment